Brian Tracy – Total Business Mastery
The Skills and Strategies You Need to Build a Thriving Business in ANY Market
Finally: get the ideas and the inspiration, PLUS, a specific plan to create your million-dollar — or multi-million-dollar — business!
Do you ever feel like youve tried every business-building technique out there, only to continue experiencing the same mediocre results with your business? You put in more time, more energy and more thought than ever only to remain stagnant. You feel stuck and frustrated, and youre not sure what to do next.
What if you could find and implement a proven system for laying a solid foundation of smart business principles – and then add cutting-edge techniques for an unbeatable combination that resulted in absolute success?
When you achieve Total Business Mastery, you:
Know exactly how to build a team that propels you to success
Watch your business grow quickly and more easily than youve ever thought possible
Become super-effective and -efficient, so your productivity skyrockets
Enjoy higher profits and more free time
Finally relax and enjoy the reason you started your business in the first place
Feel like youre FINALLY living your ideal life
And here’s just a taste of what you learn:
- How to become a great business person. I will divulge to you special qualities, traits and behaviors of men and women who build successful businesses. You should know your business can never be any better than you are as a business person.
- How to create a great business. You will learn the specific steps you can take to design and build your business so that it is recognized as one of the best of breed in your industry
- How to create a great product or service. This is a strong predictor of your business success. You will learn how to identify exactly what it takes to produce a product or service that causes people to say, “Wow! This is a great product!”
- How to create a great customer experience. Fully 80% of your ongoing business success will be determined by how your customers feel about dealing with you and using your product. Invoking quality customer care will set you miles apart from your competition who are still doing things the old way. No matter what product or service you sell, in any niche. Think Amazon.
- How to develop a great marketing plan. A great marketing plan is one that consistently and predictably attracts qualified prospects to you. Even better, it empowers you to plot your own future success. This is perhaps the most important of all business activities, and determines your level of success, sales and profitability in your business.
- How to perfect a great sales process. An excellent sales process enables you to convert interested prospects to customers consistently and predictably. It is amazing how many businesses do everything else right, yet they neglect the sales process and as a result, have trouble getting people to buy and pay for their products.
- How to generate great numbers. Everything in your business can be measured by specific numbers. Metrics like the number of new prospects, the number of conversions to customers, profit margins on sales, repeat purchases, profit per customer, size of sale, and growth rates. These numbers act as a guidepost to your ongoing profitability. You will discover how to find and define your perfect numbers.
- How to become a great leader and manager. Every successful business is characterized by excellent leadership and management. You will learn how to develop vision, clarity, courage, commitment, focus on responsibility, and an obsession with customer service.
- How to attract, develop and keep great people. Build a successful profitable team business from the inside out. This is essential to growing your business over the long term.
- How to live your ideal life. You learn how to accomplish all your business and financial goals, and maintain a balance in your family and personal life. After all, you must be happy in both your business and your life to truly succeed.
Course Page: Brian Tracy – Total Business Mastery
Size: 1.79 GB