Bram Kanstein – No Code MVP
The fast and cost-effective way to build and validate your startup ideas, without any code.
Learn the mindset, process and tools to rapidly turn your idea into a first product you can test with real customers, all without knowing or learning how to code.
“Bram, I have to say… WELL DONE!! I loved your videos and couldn’t get enough of it! Well worth the price. Thanks so much for putting this together. Following your guides and validation steps is a huge time-saver. I’m inspired and ready to start my next MVP!”
Michael Gill – Dev & Entrepreneur
“No-Code MVP should be a pre-requisite for anyone interested in launching an entrepreneurial endeavor. It provides a fantastic framework for thinking about designing experiments, testing your assumptions, and iterating on your first product.”
Erik Berg – VC Investor
Got product ideas, but not sure how to get started?
No problem! This course will boost your idea validation skills with a practical framework to build Minimum Viable Products (MVPs), and teach you how to build and launch that first product yourself, without code.
After completing this course, you’ll never waste time on the wrong idea again.
The Lean Mindset
Learn how to start small and stay objective about your progress while keeping your big idea in mind.
Understand that your potential customers and their problems are more important than (ideas for) solutions.
Define a Value Proposition
Turn your idea into a solid value proposition that can be used to design and launch your first MVP.
Your MVP Experiment setup
Define what you want to learn by means of your MVP and how to set it up using a proven framework.
Get introduced to 9 easy to learn No-Code tools that you can use to build your own MVP without code.
Hands-on building guides
Step-by-step tutorial videos that teach you the setup, process and tools to build 6 different types of No-Code MVP’s.
Who it’s for
This course is for anyone who’s looking for a hands-on and pragmatic approach to kickstart and validate new startup ideas:
- Startup Entrepreneurs
- Product Managers, Marketers and their teams
- Corporate Innovators & Intrapreneurs
- Innovation Managers & Directors
- Small Business Owners
- And yes, developers too!
This course includes
🔑 Immediate access to all the content
📖 Digital and printable worksheets
📝 Assignments to apply your new skills
🙌 A reading list with in every chapter
🛠 An introduction to 9 easy to learn no-code tools
🏗 Step-by-step building guides for 6 real-life No-Code MVP’s
✅ Actionable and personal feedback on your idea
♥️ A private student community
💡 5.5 hours of curated and practical knowledge
📼 42 proactive, easy-to-digest 5-20 minute videos
💰$500+ worth of software deals to start your journey
What you will learn to build in this course
- HomeworthDirect is a functional MVP for a “Productized-service” type of product. Try it out by filling out the details of a home and paying the fee for the valuation report.
- YVA (Your Virtual Assistant) is a functional MVP for a “Service Business”. You can find out how it works by choosing and signing up for one of the plans.
- Ship My Things is a functional MVP for an “On-Demand Service” product. Try it out by requesting a shipping quote, or apply to become a driver and pay the application fee.
- GamingTutor is a functional MVP for a “Marketplace” type of product. Try it out by checking out the list of curated tutors, sign up for the newsletter or apply to become a tutor.
- A functional landing page MVP to capture leads for an upcoming product. Includes a sign-up form, confirmation email and the automated workflow that makes it all happen. Try it out here.
- A functional MVP to facilitate a direct or pre-sale of a digital product; like an ebook, course or other files. Includes sign-up + payment, product delivery and the workflow that makes it all happen.
“I can’t speak highly enough of this course! It’s so good and does such a great job of framing the mindset and decision making behind the choices of creating an MVP. I think if you grab this you’re going to LOVE it.”
Ben Parker – Designer & Visual Developer
“This course is amazing and well worth the money! ❤️ I am fully committed to no-code with my business design agency and this course makes it super easy to learn the most relevant no-code tools that are available today. I would recommend No-Code MVP to anyone who wants to launch a digital product!”
Yves Terrier – Business Designer & Entrepreneur
Who is teaching this course?
Hi! 👋 I’m Bram Kanstein, @bramk on Twitter. I’m an early-stage startup expert and product builder who’s built, launched and sold 3 “No-Code” products. One has been used by 1.000.000+ people, and another one was bought by a Silicon Valley VC firm.
Besides my own projects, I’ve also worked with dozens of startups and corporate innovation teams on the development, launch, and growth of new products and business initiatives.
My goal with No-Code MVP is to show and teach you that you don’t need to know how to code, spend a lot of money and time, or hire a developer to start working on your startup idea. I’m looking forward to hearing about yours!
Not knowing how to code shouldn’t stop you from investigating whether your ideas can reach their full potential. Start today.
Course Page: Bram Kanstein – No Code MVP
Size: 2.51 GB