The Bulletproof Way To Get Positive VERIFIED Reviews On Amazon, On Autopilot, No Matter How Often Amazon Keeps Changing The Rules
Can you imagine what it would mean for your business if 95%+ of all the people you have on your list would actually SEE your message?
Using the chatbots now is the equivalent of using email in the 90s and early 00s.
And despite some critics, messenger chatbots are NOT a current trend that will fade away.
Currently, there are over 1.2 BILLION people using Facebook Messenger on a daily basis. And that number constantly grows. There are even some projections stating that Messenger will become the world’s single largest marketing channel in the next 3-5 years!
Plus, Facebook constantly releases new updates to this platform and invests billions of dollars into AI (artificial intelligence), which only means that we’re going to see:
- More of the chatbots, and not less
- More quality chatbots with a lot of features and possibilities
Mark my words (that are based on data and experience)…
Chatbots are here to STAY!
Now, the big question is…
“But will this work for Amazon sellers?”
My short answer is… YES.
I’ve been an Amazon seller since 2015. I have a $100k+ per month Amazon business.
So do my friends, Ben and Nate.
In all this time, with all the resources we have, we’ve never seen anything work as good as Messenger Chatbots.
You already saw my results with chatbots.
For one of my products I got 112 positive verified reviews in just 2 weeks! The other one got 140 in the same period.
And the good news is that this is 100% compliant with all Amazon’s terms of service.
Also, and this is a big one…
Using Messenger Chatbots to get reviews on autopilot is one of the only few ways that are 100% resistant to constant Amazon changes!
Which is great when you know that Amazon already killed some of the best and most effective ways to get reviews.
Things like incentivized reviews, discount coupons, etc.
This won’t happen with chatbots.
How can I make such a claim?
Simply because using a chatbot isn’t some hack, or trick, or loophole. This is a strategic automation of a legitimate way to get reviews – asking satisfied customers to do it.
Now, with all this being said, there are two big misconceptions with Amazon sellers when it comes to chatbots:
Misconception #1: Chatbots sound so technical and are probably too complicated to set up
Misconception #2: I’ll probably need a developer to set it up, so this probably costs a lot of money
Luckily for you, none of these are true.
Although chatbots sound like something high-tech, they’re just a series of predefined messages sent based on certain actions.
YOU. CAN. DO IT!
So, let’s sum it up:
Facebook Messenger is THE hottest platform right now with over 1.2 BILLION people using it daily
These numbers are growing, and people actually prefer using and communicating over FB Messenger more than they do over email.
Messenger Chatbots are now what email used to be in the 90s and early 00s… only bigger
These days, we’re happy if we get a 20% open rate on our emails. With 25-30% you’re doing GREAT. But with chatbots we’re seeing open rates constantly going over 90% with 60%+ click rates.
Plus, email didn’t have 1.2B users in the 90s. Messenger does.
Using chatbots is a bulletproof way to get positive verified reviews, no matter how often Amazon keeps making changes
We’re talking about an automation of a process. Not some tricks, hacks or black-hat stuff that work today but could get your account blocked tomorrow.
And because you’re automating a legit process, you’re safe from the upcoming changes.
You can also use Messenger Chatbots to DRASTICALLY increase your Amazon sales
Getting reviews is just one of the many chatbot applications you can use to grow your business. And once you learn the logic and the strategy behind a chatbot flow and how to effectively create them, only sky’s the limit for your business.
From a technical standpoint, chatbots are really easy and cheap to set up
You don’t need an expensive developer, or a complex software. We do this with some very affordable and easy to use tools like ManyChat or MsgHero.
The real “trick” with chatbots is knowing how to use them to get sales and reviews, how to plan them out before you start creating one, and what to say in a message to get the maximum effect
And since we can’t cover everything on such a small page like this one, Ben, Nathan, and myself decided to accept the invitation and hop on a call with Mike McClary to do a workshop called…
Amazon Reviews on Autopilot – How To Use The Hottest New Piece Of Tech To Get A Surge Of Leads, Increase Your Sales, And Get More Positive VERIFIED Reviews, Despite The Constant Amazon Changes
In over 3 hours of this intense training you’ll see things like:
- How to use chatbots – the hottest marketing tech today – to get more reviews from your current customers
- How to build a list of leads that has 90%+ open rates
- How to PROPERLY set up a chatbot for maximum results
- How to build effective chatbot funnels that spit out customers and reviews all day long, 100% automated
- How to turn FB Messenger into your own personal ATM
- What to say in your messages to motivate people to open, click, and buy your products
- And much more…
In addition to this info, you’ll also get:
- EVERYTHING we use to get leads, sales, and reviews on autopilot. We’ll give you our flows, funnels, and copy we use that you can adapt to your own business
- A closed, private FB group for support and ongoing training, so that you can stay up-to-date with the latest trends and what works now
- Special, done only for you, never shared before, training where my good friend Nate and I share with you how to set up your first bot using ManyChat and then get you first 1,500 subscribers in a week or less. This is all accompanied by PDF guides and tutorials
- A complete, step-by-step process and know-how to get more leads, sales, and POSITIVE VERIFIED REVIEWS on autopilot
- DONE-FOR-YOU scripts, flows, funnels, and templates that you can change in an afternoon and use them to grow your business
The value of this is HUGE. But let’s put a dollar sign to all this.