It’s designed for people who want to learn about DeFi in an easy-to-understand way. I’ll demystify the jargon so you gain foundational knowledge, master the essential skills and level up your skills and start making crypto work for you.
What’s happening in the crypto space right now is what I feel like the birth of the internet must have been like in the 90’s. I’m confident that learning and investing in the space is like investing in early Apple or being next to Bill Gates as he created Microsoft. This space and the movement to web 3.0 will create generational wealth for people unlike anything we’ve seen before.
It’s why I’ve become so heavily invested into it, and want to show others how to do it.
Getting setup and comfortable with DeFi can be time-consuming, intimidating and costly (especially if you don’t know what you’re doing.) 🥵 The crypto world is filled with scams, pump-and-dump shills, and contradictory information.
That’s why I created Zero to DeFi, it’s everything I wish someone had taught me when I was first getting into the space.
Inside this course, you will find…
Course Curriculum includes…
- Intro to DeFi
- Breaking down a DEX
- Liquidity pooling
- Wallets & Security
- Intro to Impermanent Loss
- Crypto Terms Overview
- Set up a browser wallet & send funds
- Swap tokens on decentralized apps
- Understand Ethereum gas & transactions
- How to track gas fee’s
- How to use Bitcoin in DeFi
- How to use DeFi protocols:
- Tracking your wallet with Zapper
- The Eco-system outside Ethereum
- How to create liquidity pools (and why it’s the backbone of DeFi)
- Intro to sidechains & wallet setup
- Bridging to the Polygon network (& other sidechains)
- The world of self-paying loans
- How to use DeFi protocols (Alchemix, Convex Finance)
- The world of yield farming
- Making income from crypto
- Understanding impermanent loss
- Crypto & Taxes
- Using Leverage in a smart way
- How to decide on your compound strategy (manual vs auto)
- Risk Vs Reward — How to assess opportunities